David Rowland’s 40/4 chair is the most significant chair design of the past 50 years. Over 8 million chairs have been sold since its introduction in 1964. This chair has a frame made from solid steel and can be configured with casters or glides. Seat back and armrests are made from wood veneer. The seating surfaces are upholstered in fabric or leather from a large selection of fabric grades and styles. Available in five frame finishes.
- Chair Dimensions: 37″H x 18.7″W x21.3″D
- Seat Back and Armrest Material: Wood Veneer (Beech or Oak)
- Seat Material: Fabric or Leather
- Seat Thickness: 0.22”- 0.39”
- Back Thickness: 0.26”- 0.39”
- Frame: Ø0.43” steel rod