David Rowland’s 40/4 chair is the most significant chair design of the past 50 years. Over 8 million chairs have been sold since its introduction in 1964. This chair has a frame made from solid steel and can be configured with casters or glides. The seating surfaces are upholstered in fabric or leather from a large selection of fabric grades and styles. The armrests are constructed from a choice of five different wood veneer finishes. Available in five frame finishes.
- Chair Dimensions: 37″H x 18.7″W x21.3″D
- Armrest Material: Wood Veneer
- Seat Material: Fabric or Leather
- Seat Thickness: 0.22”- 0.39”
- Back Thickness: 0.26”- 0.39”
- Frame: Ø0.43” steel rod