David Rowland’s 40/4 chair is the most significant chair design of the past 50 years. Over 8 million chairs have been sold since its introduction in 1964. Renowned for its unsurpassed stacking ability. 25 of these chairs stack 70 inches high. This chair has a round sled frame made from solid steel rod. Armrests are made from wood veneer and feature the linking option for easy ganging of chairs. The seating surfaces are upholstered in fabric or leather from a large selected of fabric grades and styles. Frame is available in five colors.
- Chair Dimensions: 30.5″H x 19.3” x20.9”D
- Armrest Material: Black Plastic
- Seat Material: Fabric or Leather
- Seat Thickness: 0.22”- 0.39”
- Back Thickness: 0.26”- 0.39”
- Frame: Ø0.43” steel rod
- Frame Type: Armrest Linking