David Rowland’s 40/4 chair is the most significant chair design of the past 50 years. Over 8 million chairs have been sold since its introduction in 1964. Renowned for its unsurpassed stacking ability, 25 of these chairs stack 70 inches high. This hybrid chair has a round sled frame made from solid steel rod and features the brace linking option for easy ganging of chairs. The seating surface is upholstered in fabric or leather from a large selected of fabric grades and styles. The seat back is constructed from polyamide and available in eight vibrant colors. Frame is available in five colors.
- Chair Dimensions: 30.5″H x 19.3” x20.9”D
- Seat Material: Fabric or Leather
- Seat Back Material: Polyamide
- Seat Thickness: 0.22”- 0.39”
- Back Thickness: 0.26”- 0.39”
- Frame: Ø0.43” steel rod
- Frame Type: Brace Linking